A unique SAE 40 formulation, 2 stroke oil with a high performance/low ash profile. Specifically developed for high revving 2 stroke engines. Tested and proven in Rotax Max and Honda TM kart engines. Suitable for bikes, karts and all 2 strokes. Homologated for use in CIK-FIA competitions and events.
By mixing with petrol in the ratio recommended by the engine manufacturer, for use where maximum performance is required. (Typically between 40:1 and 50:1 should give best results).
- Unique formulation improves sealing of the bores for increased power and torque
- Burns cleanly for improved throttle response
- Maximum lubricity for reduced wear
- Prevents sticking throttle
- Eliminates crank case deposits, making engine rebuilds easier
- Suitable for all high performance air / water cooled 2 stroke engines
- Can be used in outboard engines not requiring ashless oils
- Dyed blue for easy confirmation fuel has been treated