A competition fully synthetic engine oil formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with latest additive technology for maximum performance. Part of the Competition Fully Synthetic ranges of engine oils, incorporating Millers Oils original NANODRIVE low friction technology, increasing power and torque for a competitive edge in non-professional racing.
The CFS 10w50 is recommended for race and rally engines, particularly suited to modified, high performance vehicles with or without turbochargers, for fast road and track day use. This is also a high performance alternative to standard oils where the manufacturer specifies this viscosity. The ultra-low friction, Nanodrive technology additives are also successfully proven in race motorcycles with wet clutches.
- Reduces friction up to 26% plus a reduction in wear compared to a standard engine oil
- By using both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to 'shear' and viscosity loss in highly stressed areas
- Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil
- High film strength for ultimate protection
- Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up
- Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance
- Triple ester formulation works synergistically for optimised film strength and anti-wear protection
- Original NANODRIVE low friction technology increases power
- CFS 10w50 is especially suited to modified, high performance vehicles, with or without turbochargers, for fast road and track day use
Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SL/CF and ACEA A3/B4
Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C