A competition fully synthetic transmission oil with friction modifiers for limited slip differentials. Formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil. The Millers Oils range of competition gear oils is fully synthetic and incorporates second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology to achieve winning results in both professional and nonprofessional racing.
Designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes and axles which require limited slip high performance oils. Hypoid differentials with limited slip, gearboxes with combined limited slip differential, synchromesh and non-synchromesh manual gearboxes, transaxles and transfer boxes. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X, Samsonas.
- Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
- Friction-modified transmission oil, which has minimised power loss characteristics
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability
- Low friction/low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes
- High film strength and shock protection for maximum protection of gears and dog rings
- High performance in limited slip differentials
- Also compatible in non LS axles and transaxles
- Triple ester formulation works synergistically for optimised film strength and anti-wear protection
- Second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology maximises torque and power