A fully synthetic, mid SAPS, premium OEM approved engine oil formulated using Millers Oils Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
Recommended for applications requiring a C3 5w30 viscosity. Designed for Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) including Bentley, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda and Porsche. Other coverage includes BMW and Mercedes Benz.
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters
- Complements and utilises latest mid SAPS technology protecting after treatment systems such as particulate filters, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and AdBlue delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)
- Compatible for use with bio fuels, DFT provides exceptional performance and protection against deposits, sludge and engine wear
VW 506 00 / 506 01, VW 503 00 / 503 01
VW 502 00 / 505 01, VW 502 00 / 505 00
VW 500 00 / 501 01
Audi, Bentley, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda
* Asian manufacturers - including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and Toyota