The simple and dependable solution for securing your tools and equipment.
The Oxbox™ is a medium duty range of tool vaults designed for use where budget is a consideration.
Despite the competitive price tag, there has been no compromising on quality; Oxbox™ shares many of the premium features found on its higher priced companion ranges, including locks, hinges, gas struts and paint finish, while its unique ‘folded’ construction delivers outstanding strength.
Manufactured from 1.5 and 2.0mm steel, the Oxbox™ is available in 6 popular sizes and offers dependable, cost-effective security for your tools and equipment.
Site box (OX3 data sheet)
Site chest (OX4 data sheet)
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks both sides with heavy duty chubb-style keys, welded security id numbers
- Strong gas struts fitted as standard - conform to industry standards (except OX05)
- Suitable for sites and vans
- Steel plate construction with durable powder coated finish
- Fork lift pockets with fixing slots for easily adding castors (except OX05, OX1, OX2 and OX6)
- Optional facility to add castors using the pre-drilled holes (except OX05, OX1, OX2 and OX6)