- Increases the octane level of pump fuel to higher octane racing fuel
- Race fuel technology at lower prices
- Allows higher compression ratios and advanced timing to create more horsepower
- Prevents damaging detonation and pre-ignition
- Smoother engine torque curves
- Adds lubricity to dry unleaded gas
- Unleaded formula
- For use with petrol
- Catalytic converter safe
Birch Performance say: Helps substantially increase the quality of the fuel in your tank, bringing it closer to a race fuel arrangement than regular pump fuel.
Dosing guidelines: Supplied in 478ml cans. Add between 2 and 4 cans for a blend of power and protection.
Whilst this product can be run in high concentrations (8 - 10 cans to a tank provides a 12 - 14 MON Octane increase!) we believe the cost of this doesn't offer as much value for money as we would like. We are looking into the supply of a US Gallon (3.8 litre) serving that should be significantly cheaper per litre and provide customers great value and convenience alternative to unleaded race fuels.