A fully synthetic Triple Ester NANODRIVE Technology low friction formulation suitable for modern competition engines where maximum power release and ultra low friction are required. Part of the Competition Fully Synthetic NT+ range of engine oils and incorporates Millers Oils second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology to achieve winning results for the professional race team.
For competition engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria, especially for qualifying or shorter duration events where the engine has been designed for this type of crankcase lubricant.
Fully synthetic Triple Ester NANODRIVE Technology oil provides:
- Significantly reduced friction (laboratory tests and results show up to 60% friction reduction plus a reduction in wear to a standard engine oil)
- Reduces component wear promoting longer engine life
- Reduced heat production
- Increased power output and torque
- Improved reliability
- Improved energy efficiency
- Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
- Formulated for modern high revving engines used in circuit racing or for events such as hill climbs and sprints
- Ideal for use as a qualifying oil
- Suitable for operating at 125oC with peak temperatures up to 150oC