A competition heavy duty fully synthetic transmission oil for highly stressed applications with friction modifiers for limited slip differentials. Formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil. The Millers Oils range of competition gear oils is fully synthetic and incorporates second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology to achieve winning results in both professional and nonprofessional racing.
Designed for the lubrication of final drives which are subject to high stresses or arduous applications, such as long distance racing or rallying on very high power and torque outputs. Hypoid differentials with limited slip, gearboxes with combined limited slip differential, synchromesh and non-synchromesh manual gearboxes, transaxles and transfer boxes. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X, Samsonas.
- Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes
- Proven solution to transmission problems in high performance rally cars
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability
- Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss
- Friction-modified transmission oil specially formulated to give smooth lock up, minimal chatter and optimum performance
- Triple ester formulation works synergistically for optimised film strength and anti-wear protection
- Second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology maximises torque and power